Saturday 4 August 2012

New York Groove

My old pal, Captain America, has shown me how to double down on a breakfast bagel and hash browns for less that three-bucks-fifty - truly a Breakfast of Champions.

Now I am off to the event I´ve been waiting for all week. The New York Historical Society presents "Beer Here!", an exhibition on the history of brewing in the city, including a meet-the-brewer and tasting session. New York has delivered again and I´m all, all over it - like a rash. Museums and beer - what a world!

A tasting session is all very well, but what will really make me happy is a drinking session. Where better than the very bar where Paul Hogan befriended a pair of lovely hookers and groped a sheila who wasn´t a sheila at all.

Just like I remembered
Yes, aside from the transvestites, I think I could work with this place. It´s not home, but I think I could work with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment